Friday, March 26, 2010

3rd Indian Services button and a different button

Date of detection: March 25, 2010
Posted by: Dylan

Dad and I went out to one of our favorite spots and right off the bat within the first 5 minutes of detection I found another U.S. Indian Services button then dad found one as well. About 15 minutes after dad found his button, I found what at the time I thought was another U.S. Indian Services button but when I got home I realized it wasn't one. I cleaned it off and it just had an eagle with a shield and a sun and had never seen one of these before, so I was pretty excited. It was a nice day, dad and I stayed out there for about an hour and a half and didn't really have any luck other than the 3 button finds....

[Above]: 1st one of these buttons I've found. It doesn't say anything, just simply has an eagle with what appears to be some kind of shield over the eagle and a sun above his head. I tried to find this on the web and ended up finding a guy that had also found one... His appears to be in a lot better shape than mine... http://www.frontiernet.net/~jvokes/button.JPG


[Above]: 3rd U.S. Indian Servies button I've found.

No comments:

Post a Comment