Friday, March 26, 2010

Dylan's first button find

Date of detecting: March 22, 2010
Posted by: Dylan

My little cousin had a ball game at 5 and I thought I'd run the metal detector for an hour or so before the game to see if I could get lucky. I was pretty lucky to say the least, in that I took my metal detector out of the bag, but it on the ground and like 2 minutes into detecting I got my first beep and about 4 inches into the ground, what do I find? My first button, and a U.S. Indian Servies Button at that. I was pretty excited. This one was bent a little bit but it has the eyelet ring on the back still in tact. Later on in the same area I found what appears to be an old bee bee.


[Above]: First U.S. Indian Services button I've ever found an an old bee bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment